The Safe Sleep Coalition began in March 2017. The coalition meets the last Friday of each month (dark in December) at the First 5 kern Offices at 2724 L Street.
Working together to create a universal safe sleep message and provide education to prevent the number one preventable killer of infants in Kern County.
Kern Medical, Adventist Health Community
Bakersfield Memorial Hospital
First 5 Kern
Kern Health Systems
Golden Empire Television
Adolescent Family Life Program
Department of Health Services
Kern County Superior Courts
- Caution Adult Beds (English & Spanish)
- Essential Tummy Time Moves (English & Spanish)
- Good Night Sleep Right (English & Spanish)
- Infantable Air Mattresses (English & Spanish)
- Safe Sleep (English)
- Safe Sleep (Spanish)
- Soft Bed (English & Spanish)
- Wrong/Right Chick (English & Spanish)
- Wrong/Right Lamb (English & Spanish)
Elaine Anthony serves as the chair of this coalition. Feel free to contact Elaine at: Anthony@kerncounty.com or (661) 868-0356.