The Kern County Septic Pumper/Grease Pumper/Toilet Rental Agency Program registers, permits, and regulates the activities of septic pumping, grease trap pumping and toilet rental businesses.
According to the California Health and Safety Code, Section 117400 et seq., those who wish to enter into the business of sewage pumping or the rental of portable toilets, or both, must register their business with the local Health Officer of that city, town, or county in which is desires to conduct this activity.
All individuals and businesses conducting sewage pumping, grease trap pumping and/or toilet rental businesses shall agree to the Kern County Pumper Terms and Conditions of Operation. In doing so, they will comply with both state law and the policies established by the Health Officer.
- Application Package for a New Pumper Vehicle Business Permit
- Kern County Pumper Terms and Conditions of Operation
- Sewage Grease Monthly Report
- Sewage Grease Toilet Rental Business Amended Application
- Sewage Spill Disinfection Procedures
- Toilet Monthly Report
- Vehicle Storage Yard Approval