If you are concerned you might have been exposed or have Sexually Transmitted Infection, clinic services for screening of Sexually Transmitted Infections are available at the following locations:
Kern County Public Health Clinic
Bakersfield: 1800 Mt. Vernon Ave.
- Open Monday through Friday
- Appointments are available 8am-11:15am and 12:45 pm – 4:15pm
- Confidentiality is strictly observed for all patients 12 and older.
- Walk-in’s are accepted but to reduce wait time, please call to make an appointment at 321-3000.
- We accept Medi-Cal.
- Don’t have insurance? You may qualify for Family Pact. Call 321-3000 or email us at askSTDclinic@co.kern.ca.us for eligibility questions.
Limited Appointments are available at the following locations (Call 661-321-3000 for more information):
Mojave: 1775 Highway 58.
Ridgecrest: 400 N. China Lake Blvd.