There are a lot of things to consider if you or your home have been affected by floodwater. Floodwater and standing waters can be dangerous and can make you vulnerable to infectious diseases, chemical hazards, and injuries. Protect yourself and your loved ones from the risks brought by floodwater.
- Stay Safe After a Flood (English|Spanish)
- Cleaning and Sanitizing with Bleach after a Flood (English and Spanish)
- What to Do During a Power Outage (English and Spanish)
- Indoor Cleanup Following Flood Contamination (English and Spanish)
- Outdoor Cleanup Following Flood Contamination (English and Spanish)
- Disinfection Procedure for Contaminated Wells (English and Spanish)
- Hazards in Flooded Streets Infographic (English and Spanish)
- Flood Safety Guide PDF (English and Spanish)
- Listos California Resource Hub
- CDC - Flood Waters or Standing Waters
- Self-Helf Enterprises - Assist with water well replacements, water filtration and access to clean water
- California Department of Housing & Community Development - ReCoverCA: Providing gap funding and construction management services to help homeowners rebuild single-family homes and manufactured housing units.
- Disaster Legal Assistance Collaborative