Vaccine Information for Healthcare Providers
- COVID-19 Vaccination Program Provider Enrollment
- Interested in providing COVID-19 vaccinations in Kern County? E-mail us at PHCovidVaccine@kerncounty.com
- Enroll in the California Immunization Registry (CAIR)
- KidsVaxGrant for VFC Providers
What is VaccineFinder?
- VaccineFinder’s is a web-based system where COVID-19 vaccination provider report their vaccine inventory. It also increases access to COVID-19 vaccines by letting people know which providers are offering COVID-19 vaccine. Reporting to VaccineFinder is a required component of the COVID-19 Vaccination Program Provider Agreement. Learn more at https://www.cdc.gov/vaccines/covid-19/reporting/vaccinefinder.html.
- Didn’t receive a registration email for Vaccine Finder? Need to update your contact information? Contact EOCevent522@cdc.gov.
- Technical issues with Vaccine Finder? Need a password reset? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- Vaccine Finder Provider Resources (https://vaccinefinder.org/covid-provider-resources)
Encourage your patient to enroll in V-safe, a free, smartphone-based tool that uses text messaging and web surveys to provide free personalized health check-ins after vaccination. V-safe does not take the place of VAERS if a patient reports a potential adverse reaction to you.